RIKKI ROCKETT: "I Don't Like BRET Doing Solo Shows Away From POISON"
June 9, 2009 / 452 reads / No comments yet
A few excerpts from the Rikki Rockett interview with Eddie Trunk last June 6:
* He wished Poison would make new music, but they just can't all get on the same page
* He likes that Rock Of Love gave some attention to Poison but feels it's distracts Bret from doing things with the band.
* Not a fan of Bret doing solo club shows away from Poison
* Band is getting along fine and he thinks they still have some good years ahead.
* Dealing with tendonitis for the first time as a drummer, painful.
* Ran into former guitarist Richie Kotzen recently and shook hands and had a cordial exchange.
* Things its strange that his heroes Cheap Trick are opening for Poison. Looks forward to Def Lep tour even though he and Joe fought in the press not long ago.
* His drum company is doing well and has several people endorsing it including Steve Adler.
RIKKI ROCKETT Explains How POISON Created "Every Rose Has Its Thorn"
May 8, 2020 / 447 reads
RIKKI ROCKETT "We're Waiting To Hear From LIVE NATION About Fate Of The Stadium Tour"
May 6, 2020 / 345 reads
MÖTLEY CRÜE, DEF LEPPARD, POISON & JOAN JETT Issue Joint Statement On 'The Stadium Tour'
May 1, 2020 / 436 reads
C.C.DEVILLE "My Main Priority Right Now Is Singing"
March 1, 2000 / 211 reads
BRET MICHAELS Has Meltdown After Being Fired From "Celebrity Apprentice"
March 5, 2013 / 843 reads
BRET MICHAELS New Solo Single "Jorja Bleu" Postponed to May 5
April 11, 2017 / 438 reads