A few excerpts from the Rikki Rockett interview with Eddie Trunk last June 6:
* He wished Poison would make new music, but they just can't all get on the same page
* He likes that Rock Of Love gave some attention to Poison but feels it's distracts Bret from doing things with the band.
* Not a fan of Bret doing solo club shows away from Poison
* Band is getting along fine and he thinks they still have some good years ahead.
* Dealing with tendonitis for the first time as a drummer, painful.
* Ran into former guitarist Richie Kotzen recently and shook hands and had a cordial exchange.
* Things its strange that his heroes Cheap Trick are opening for Poison. Looks forward to Def Lep tour even though he and Joe fought in the press not long ago.
* His drum company is doing well and has several people endorsing it including Steve Adler.